Change Your Style:
Our favorite upgrade is full cabinet refacing! It's the best bang for your buck; replace your doors with a new style and reface the cabinets to match. No need to replace! Looks like new, but at a much lower cost and a lot less time and mess.
Click the button below to learn how we simplify the estimating process.
- Cabinet Refacing: Change door styles and finishes of your existing cabinets.
- Endless Design Options: If you see a design style, finish, or color; we can replicate it.
- Accessorize: Make change more dramatic by adding crown molding, under cabinet molding, valances and more.
- Upgrade Quality: Using your existing cabinets means you can get better quality doors. Soft close hinges are standard.
- Fits Medium Budgets, but provides a look of new installation.
- Save significantly over new cabinet installation if you have updated countertop or flooring.
- Convenience - kitchen is functional during install, and takes days not weeks.
- Have out of style or damaged/worn doors.
- Kitchen Layout is optimal.
- Saves updated flooring and/or countertop.