Steps to Fresh Faced Cabinets
We try to make the process of getting your project from bid to completion as simple as possible. Below are the common steps we take with you, but feel free to callor email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- Contact us using the form on this page.
- Based on the information you provide we will respond by email or phone.
- If you're ready for on On-Line Estimate, we will request you email us pictures of your cabinets, and a description of what you are wanting to accomplish. (Pinterest and Houzz are great places to view and share pictures of a style you are looking to achieve.
- Schedule a Phone Consultation. We offer a wide range of services to fit most budgets. We will use the above information to provide an estimate range including several options. During the call we will discuss these options to determine which are best for your project.
- Free In-Home Consultation. We will come to your home with samples and additional suggestions and/or pricing based on our previous discussions. We will also do a field inspection and measure and make adjustments to estimates if necessary.
- Projects will be confirmed and materials ordered with a signed invoice and collection of a 50% deposit.
- We will give you a tentative range of when your project will be installed based on our workload, and product lead times.
- Our average job completion is 7-8 workdays, most jobs we start on a Monday.
- Upon completion to your satisfaction we will collect the remainder of the invoice.